Wired for Growth 2022
Driving business growth is one of the most talked about subjects. Growth drives the economy. Growth is most focused on objective for any Brand or company.
Yet, many companies struggle to define a well-planned growth strategy. Growth is not always progress. How do you unlock the power and potential of your organization?
We believe an organization can be wired to grow and wired for growth. It’s a key to survival and a path to fulfill the capacity to become or create something more. Understanding the drivers of being wired for growth are crucial: deep insights combined with driving the right innovation and experimentation. At all levels of the organization.
The Fifth Conference brings speakers, workshops, and networking together.
- Koen Blanquart
- Lorin Parys, CEO @ Pro League
- Tim Dhondt, Go-To-Market @ Dripl
- Bram Croon, Co-Founder @ Foodm
- Wendy Vermoesen, Partner @ Yambla and Young ICT Lady of the Year 2014
- Ides Ticket, Co-Founder & Managing Director @ Business Markers
- Emma Braeye, VP People @ In The Pocket
- Bert Brugghemans, CEO & Chief Fire Officer @ Antwerp Fire Service // Belgian Public Leader of the Year 2021
- Kim Neuhard, Founder @ BBCoaching
- Dado Van Peteghem, Founding Partner @ Scopernia
- Olaf Hermans, PhD, Co-Founder and Director of Customer Science @ SiR Meta Intelligence US
- Michael Humblet, Performance marketing & sales expert, owner @ Chaomatic