The Maverick Show – Episode 205 – Koen Blanquart
Matt Bowles and Koen Blanquart discuss managing remote teams and much more in this episode of The Maverick Show.
The Maverick Show is ranked the #1 Digital Nomad Travel Podcast in the World by Web Work Travel. So it was with great honor that I accepted the invitation to come on the show and discuss with Matt Bowles a variety of topics:
- How it all began, how I became a Digital Nomad, and where Matt and I had met before.
- Businesses, and selling or busting them
- The Trans Siberian Railroad adventure and sailing to Antarctica
- New York City, of course
- Grizzly bears, Alaska and Photography
- Managing distributed teams, building remote companies, mental health
- Upcoming travel plans
Tune in to The Maverick Show, Episode 205!
Koen Blanquart is an author, keynote speaker, and strategy consultant. Being a digital nomad, Koen operates worldwide, while he considers New York his home base. In his most recent book, Koen gathered tips and methods of digital nomads to manage a remote workforce and hybrid work. Koen explains how asynchronous and remote work is critical in creating a high-performance workforce in his most recent book. Whenever Koen finds a chance, he’s out and about with his camera.
This post is also available in: Néerlandais Anglais