Webinar: Communicating with information workers
Communicating in a hybrid or a remote team is vastly different than it was in our old industrial work organization. Over-communicating might be essential, but are we using the right tools and rhythm?
Do we have room for a meaningful, more profound conversation?
Are we not creating a burden on our coworkers with all these messages on all these platforms?
May 9, 2023
18:00 GST – United Arab Emirates
17:00 TRT – Istanbul
16:00 CET – Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
15:00 GMT – United Kingdom
10 am EDT – New York, USA
07 am PDT – Los Angeles, USA
- Recognize the differences between traditional workplaces and hybrid/remote teams regarding communication requirements and strategies.
- Create guidelines that clarify which platforms and tools are best for various jobs and forms of communication.
- Encourage team members to propose and use efficient communication tools and platforms by fostering an open communication culture.
- Utilize the right tools and regularity to prevent the wrong types of overcommunicating and employee burnout.
- Depending on how well they work for particular tasks and kinds of communication, choose your platforms and tools for communication.
- Implement rules and regulations that spell out the best ways to use various platforms and communication tools.
- To improve efficiency and collaboration, teach team members how to use communication tools and platforms.
- Make regular adjustments to communication tools and policies to ensure they continue to meet the team’s changing requirements.
- To continually enhance communication practices, solicit team member input on the efficiency of communication policies and tools.
- Give team members the tools and support to assume responsibility for their communication needs.
Register now (free)
"*" indicates required fields